Gamification is about the use of game mechanics in non-game context.
When people need to be engaged and motivated a lot can be learned and done on the basis of game design principles. Therefore, gamification is and will always be a necessary tool in the war against apathy, passiveness and cynicism of modern man (consumer, citizen, any stakeholder).
Having said that. I think of gamification as an integral part of the experience design, which is especially useful when we design smoother processes. The boundary between gamification and experience design is increasingly blurred.
- gamification of health promotion campaigns for a regional F&B corporation
- marketing campaigns (exhibitions) for the Walnut Grove and external clients
- HR assesment centres
What can we gamify for you?
- participatory conferences
- individual lessons on any subject matter (based on the edularp and other methodologies)
- trainings /internal academies etc
- HR assesment and development centres
- sales processes
- innovation processes
- work environment
Žiga Novak, +386 31 834 513, firstname.lastname@example.org
#moderator #facilitator #kreativne delavnice #govornik #motivacijski govori #igrifikacija #doživetja #zgodbe #trener #kreativno razmišljanje # participativni dogodki